Terms and Conditions
Metix Ltd Terms of Website Use
1. Terms of website use
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms under which you may make use of our website at www.metixmedical.co.uk ("our site").
You should check our site from time to time to review the current posting.
Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superceeded by expressely designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages on our site.
2. Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw any information and/or service we provide on our site without notice (see below). If the need arises we may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely.
We will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you if for any reason our site is unavailable or inaccessible at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material (including all text, illustrations, designs, graphical images, animations, video materials, audio materials and trade marks) published on it, with the exception of certain photographs. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any photographs, illustrations, designs, graphical images, animations, video materials, audio materials or trade marks separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors and owners or licensees of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Other than as explicitly permitted hereunder, no part of our site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
4. Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are general in nature and are not intended to amount to advice provided by an independent professional experienced and practicing in that area on which reliance should be placed.
We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
5. Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time.
We reserve the right to amend any information and/or service we provide on our site without notice.
If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
6. Our liability
The material displayed on our site is provided "as is" without any guarantees, representations, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
If your use of material on our site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and any third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All express and implied guarantees, representations, conditions, warranties and other similar terms of whatsoever nature.
- Any implied terms for relevant jurisdiction which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to our site.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of income, business, revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damage arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, wasted management or office time, or any distributed denial-of-service attack, and whether arising in tort or delict, including without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise) and any other loss or damage howsoever occurring even if foreseeable, in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it or any viruses or technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing our site or your downloading of any material from our site or any websites linked to our site.
Nothing in these terms operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death, personal injury or fraud.
7. Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or impairs the performance or functionality of our site or our information technology systems.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer, database or other system connected to our site.
You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity and any other related data we hold to them.
8. Linking to our site
If you would like to link to our site, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of or any page within our site, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any logos on our site.
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around our site.
- You do not engage in any form of inline or deep linking with regard to any material within our site.
- You do not in any way imply that we endorse any products or services other than our own.
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us.
- You do not otherwise use any logos or trade marks displayed on our site without our express written permission or where the logo or trade mark belongs to a third party the permission of the owner.
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you.
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered by us as a result of your breach of this clause.
9. Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information and convenience only.
We are not associated with and do not have any control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you use these links, you leave our site. We may not have reviewed these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability.
We therefore do not endorse or make any guarantees, representations or warranties about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to our site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
11. Jurisdiction and applicable law